The Boulder Road Runners encourage and promote running and running related activities for people of all ages and abilities, from the casual recreational runner to the serious competitor. The club offers an entry-level membership of $25 per calendar year for an individual. Family memberships are also available. For detailed information please click on membership info for more details.
Results for events listed below will be posted on the BRR Results page
First Monday Social
The first Monday of each month the Boulder Road Runners have a social at Avery Brewing. Complementary Avery beers are provided by Avery Brewing. Meals can be ordered off Avery Brewing menu, from their new kitchen. We meet from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. New address: 4901 Natulis Ct. – Map
Sunday Group Run
The purpose of the group run, which draws dozens of runners on any given Sunday, is to act as a clearinghouse for the local running community and encourage networking within the club and with new runners.
The Sunday group run meets at 9AM ( 8 a.m. in summer begins, June 7th, 2015)
First National Bank of Colorado – Rear parking lot (3033 Iris Ave).
Wednesday Hiking Group
The BRR supports many of the local running events in Boulder, including:
- BRR summer track series (first & third Thursdays of each summer month),
- The Bolder Boulder on Memorial Day
- Community Food Share 5K Turkey Trot (Thanksgiving Day).
- Avery’s 4k on the 4th of July
- The RUN Boulder Race Series (West End 4k, Pearl Street Mile and the Boulder Back Road Marathon,
- The Rocky Mt. Shootout XC meet on the CU South Campus/Buffalo Ranch.
We also compete as a team at national events such as the USATF National Club Cross Country Championships.